SHADO
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

News:
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Add Poll Send Topic
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Loony Tunes (Read 10897 times)
Guina
Ex Member

Re: Loony Tunes
Reply #30 - Aug 16th, 2010 at 3:21pm
Print Post  
Hi,

Quote:
Isn't a peccadillo the result of cross-breeding a pelican with an armadillo?

Only in Kevin Costner movies.... *doubled over laughing*

IP Logged

dragon
Ex Member

Reply #31 - Aug 16th, 2010 at 6:50pm
Print Post  
Sigh ... There are 9 year old sex offenders out there, but he wasn't one of them. Sometimes the feminista idiots get soooooooooooooooooooooo far out of hand over here they can't see reason. On the other hand, people who really are problems get off on technicalities .... You were expecting logic and justice? only if you have enough money.

That said, there are issues in other countries as well.

As for the definition of peccadillo ... <snerk>

Barbequed brisket, beans and potato salad ... hey, free food <g>

LOL

d

IP Logged

Guina
Ex Member

Reply #32 - Aug 16th, 2010 at 6:57pm
Print Post  
Hi D.,

even a 9 y/o sex offender wouldn't deserve that treatment, instead he ought to get seen by a doctor. And in that case it was ridiculous. That poor boy will be harmed and haunted for life.

I really have a problem with jurisdictions without juvenile law. This wouldn't have happened in countries which have them. Same problem with statutory rape.

Don't start me on feminists LOL, that could become a long rant  Grin Grin Grin

Of course other countries also have issues, no one said different. It's when people are so patriotic they are blind to their country's shortcomings, that there's a problem in my book (I'm the absolute non-patriot, but oh so NOT patriotic, states are crap, countries are crap and all those wars and bloodshed and feelings of superiority resulting from that as well)

*Off the box for tonite*

And I love English  Grin

IP Logged

Lightcudder
Colonel

Trust no one.

Reply #33 - Aug 16th, 2010 at 6:58pm
Print Post  
You just need to know the right people if you want justice.. Either that or own a baseball bat.

daughter  number 2 works with drug addicts etc. violent guys , etc, but would protect  her (and have done!)against anyone threatening her.. and would beat up any 'kiddy fiddlers' they met. 

I need some air.
IP Logged

MkIXHawk
Captain

We need to defend ourselves...

Reply #34 - Aug 16th, 2010 at 7:04pm
Print Post  
Any 'Ordinary Decent Criminal' would

I hope there is a particularly nasty corner of Hell reserved for Child Molesters

Alternative to Mint Sauce: Redcurrant Jelly

IP Logged

Neesierie
Ex Member

Reply #35 - Aug 16th, 2010 at 10:32pm
Print Post  
Colin,
'Any 'Ordinary Decent Criminal' would'
That is so true!  Pedophiles are routinely murdered in US prisons.  Even criminals have some standards, it seems. 

IP Logged

Matt
Colonel

Everyone at SHADO drinks
coffee!

Reply #36 - Aug 17th, 2010 at 12:46am
Print Post  
So true, and the Correctional Officers look the other way.

What do you mean, we're out of coffee!
IP Logged

Guina
Ex Member

Reply #37 - Aug 17th, 2010 at 1:56am
Print Post  
Hi,

pedophilia is - without any defense of the crime per se, which is horrendous - a recognized mental aberration/illness, which is included in the US American medical index (as it is in any other medical index on the planet).

The ethical (I do not speak of morals on purpose here) and civilized stance when faced with someone who is mentally sick is to acknowledge that state and treat it, and if it's untreatable (pedophilia often belongs to those illnesses, because even castration may not help) to lock away securely. Without delivering that same person to lynching at the hands of criminals.

But then of course it is asking a bit much expecting that level of basic civilized ethics in a system and society which puts underage children and mentally retarded people on a still very much used electric chair, right?

Shocked

Oh man.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Add Poll Send Topic