SHADO
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

News:
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Add Poll Send Topic
Normal Topic NASA to hunt UAPs (Read 694 times)
SnowLeopard
Captain

Where do they come from?
What do they want?

NASA to hunt UAPs
Jun 10th, 2022 at 5:40pm
Print Post  
https://www.nasa.gov/feature/nasa-to-set-up-independent-study-on-unidentified-ae...

Quote: 'NASA is commissioning a study team to start early in the fall to examine unidentified aerial phenomena (UAPs) – that is, observations of events in the sky that cannot be identified as aircraft or known natural phenomena – from a scientific perspective.'

Should be interesting..

IP Logged

DebbieJ
Captain

Foster Forever!

Re: NASA to hunt UAPs
Reply #1 - Jun 11th, 2022 at 4:53pm
Print Post  
Yes, that and other interesting things have been mentioned on the news. Of course, we still have the ones out there saying there are no such things as UFOs. Perhaps they need to talk to Paul and Ed. Angry Grin
Anyway, after all those confidential military videos have now been shown, along with reality TV investigations, the part of the public that were skeptical are being swayed in a different direction.
I especially am in love with Paranormal Caught on Camera. If you have anything weird going on you send them the video, etc., and they'll put it on the show and let me tell you there are some very strange things out there other than UFOs, from all over the world.
But honestly, back to the U.S. government. They must think people are really stupid. I've always said, that if there's intelligent life on Earth, whose to say that other planets out there don't have it as well. Hopefully, they're friendly. But the alien abduction parts I've heard don't sound like it. I still live in hope that there are nice E.T.'s out there.
Take care, SnowLeopard.
Debbie

IP Logged

SnowLeopard
Captain

Where do they come from?
What do they want?

Re: NASA to hunt UAPs
Reply #2 - Jun 13th, 2022 at 1:36pm
Print Post  
I found that online, I will give it a try - if there are any problems relating to 'permission to watch' I'm sure they will be mentioned.

I'm also quite sure that any hypothetical ETs would be a lot less hostile than the 'abduction' sensationalists would have us believe. I'm a voracious reader of 'hard' SF, as you may have noticed. I've read tales where the ETs would have half a hundred different motives, good, bad, and indifferent, from search for knowledge, looking for allies, hunting enemies, offering help.. I've no patience at all with horror of the type found in the 'Alien' franchise; but I did read a tongue-in-cheek (I hope!) short by Clarke. Two, er, people met in a bar in some out-of-the-way town here to exchange notes. One was a producer of war movies featuring us poor unsuspecting Earthlings, the other was hunting delicacies (us, again!) to serve on his home planet's tables. He told the producer to be careful, as his activities could spoil an awful lot of good meat!! Shocked

As I say, I HOPE it was t-i-c...  Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Add Poll Send Topic