Normal Topic Re: Chat (Read 1199 times)
Matt
Colonel

Everyone at SHADO drinks
coffee!

Re: Chat
Sep 13th, 2010 at 4:58pm
Print Post  
Hey Louise, meeting going on here, but I have forum running in the background. Wink

What do you mean, we're out of coffee!
IP Logged

MkIXHawk
Captain

We need to defend ourselves...

Reply #1 - Sep 13th, 2010 at 5:23pm
Print Post  
Feeling pretty crap at the moment - Ihave a nasty case of bronchitis which has left my vocal chords so gunked up with catarrh that what little voice I have (useless for using the phone) sounds like Captain Black

IP Logged

Lightcudder
Colonel

Trust no one.

Reply #2 - Sep 13th, 2010 at 5:27pm
Print Post  
Captain Black was a much underrated character.. really scary, really effective! If they ever made a live action Captain Scarlet then Gary Sinise would be perfect.

I have had a crap day as well.  Commiserations.    Sad     Wink

I need some air.
IP Logged

MkIXHawk
Captain

We need to defend ourselves...

Reply #3 - Sep 13th, 2010 at 6:20pm
Print Post  
In 'Crisis', I actually wrote him as quite a sympathetic character

'Not far away, another figure was waiting, binoculars trained on his quarry. It was bitterly cold that high in the mountains, but the figure was oblivious to it. Only humans feel the cold.
Once, as Conrad Turner, he had been a hero in the struggle for world peace, one of Spectrum's finest officers. Because of this, he had been placed in charge of the Zero-X mission to investigate mysterious signals that had originated on Mars. Now, because of a tragic error of
judgement in destroying the Mysteron city, he had not only brought the wrath of the Mysterons upon the earth, but had also become their agent, a puppet totally subservient to their wishes. His name - Captain Black.
Through the binoculars, Black could see the elderly gentleman kiss his wife and children, climb into his car and then drive away. He Knew what he had to do. He put down the binoculars and
reached for the long bundle beside him. Unwrapping the bundle revealed a high-powered rifle with telescopic sight. Putting the sight to his eye, he waited. '

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic