SHADO
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

News:
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Add Poll Send Topic
Normal Topic Re: AfterMath....Help! (Read 1617 times)
Matt
Colonel

Everyone at SHADO drinks
coffee!

Re: AfterMath....Help!
May 30th, 2010 at 3:53pm
Print Post  
No don't scrap it! Please No!!! Cry Maybe a combination of diary entries and third person. I really like what you've done so far, and the diary entries can ad a whole new dimension to the story! You have a great story going here. Go ahead and write the diary entries and when they are done see how it can all piece together with diologue and narrative.

I hope this helps.  Smiley
Matt  Grin

What do you mean, we're out of coffee!
IP Logged

Matt
Colonel

Everyone at SHADO drinks
coffee!

Reply #1 - May 30th, 2010 at 4:29pm
Print Post  
My luck if I had a brain transplant, Jackson would be doing it! He would enjoy that way too much!  Grin

Matt  Smiley

IP Logged

dragon
Ex Member

Reply #2 - May 30th, 2010 at 5:37pm
Print Post  
LOL. actually, the only brain transplant I'd consider is mine going into a cloned body. I have no intention of ending up as someone else. Think of all the problems it would cause .. LOL

IP Logged

Matt
Colonel

Everyone at SHADO drinks
coffee!

Reply #3 - May 30th, 2010 at 5:54pm
Print Post  
Good point dragon.  Smiley I don't need the body transplant (yet) but it would be nice to shed about thirty pounds! I was as thin as a rail until I hit 33, and then the scale has continued a slow but steady increase! Oh well at least I still have all my hair!  Smiley

Matt  Smiley

IP Logged

Neesierie
Ex Member

Reply #4 - May 31st, 2010 at 1:09am
Print Post  
Listen, guys!  You're supposed to be sci-fi buffs.  And any smart sci-fi buff knows that brain transplants always go wrong!  HOW many cheesy movies have been made about this? 

Louise, my advice is to keep the brain you have, and just give it a rest.  Follow Matt's advice and let the story do what it wants.  When it's done, you can patch it together to make a memorable story that none of us will ever forget.  OK?

Yours,
Denise

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Add Poll Send Topic
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ LinkedIn reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo