SHADO
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

News:
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Add Poll Send Topic
Normal Topic Re: FDK the Incident and the Author (Read 3711 times)
Matt
Colonel

Everyone at SHADO drinks
coffee!

Re: FDK the Incident and the Author
May 28th, 2010 at 6:57pm
Print Post  
Very nice! I'm glad Ed didn't bump her off. She sounded to me like someone who could be trusted.
  Smiley

What do you mean, we're out of coffee!
IP Logged

Neesierie
Ex Member

Reply #1 - May 28th, 2010 at 8:29pm
Print Post  
Actually, she sounded a bit like a dragon I know. . . Was the description accurate?  Huh

Loved the short short!  So glad Straker didn't bump her off!  We writers die too often as it is -- we don't need any help getting there! 

I'd love to steal this idea and write my own version!  All of us fanfic wirters have such diverse personalities that there's no way the story would flow the same way even with the same conditions.  What do you say, Dragon?  Can I play too?!   Wink
Yours,
Denise

IP Logged

Lightcudder
Colonel

Trust no one.

Reply #2 - May 28th, 2010 at 9:03pm
Print Post  
Oh yes please..  me as well? except my Bodyguard story was a meeting with Straker... ooops.  It'd be different if he met ME!
What will you do with him, Denise? Snigger, snigger

I need some air.
IP Logged

Neesierie
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 28th, 2010 at 9:24pm
Print Post  
Louise,
Now, you know what I'd do!  But that was another story . . .  Wink

Actually it would be fun to pretend to be a famous writer on holiday who gets caught in the midst of a UFO incident and has to be talked to by The Man!   Cheesy  Something about that scenario makes me want to giggle!   Smiley

I think I'll go ahead and write it while I'm waiting for Dragon to okay things.  Then if she does, I'll share it with the group.  But don't worry, Louise!  I'll share it with you no matter what!
Denise

IP Logged

dragon
Ex Member

Reply #4 - May 29th, 2010 at 5:59am
Print Post  
Oh for ... of couse you can write you're own. I just get weird ideas and go for it. Borrow them all you want. I love to see what other people do with things. Was the description accurate? Uhm, well, the hair is pale, I'm letting it white out and pulled all the red and black out of it which left it sort of yellow? LOL. And my eyes are blue and the brows are very mobile and middlin' darkish ... and I'm definitely a smart ass. <G> although i suspect if that fantasy had happened I'd have been far less vocal and far more dead. LOL

laters

IP Logged

Neesierie
Ex Member

Reply #5 - May 29th, 2010 at 2:17pm
Print Post  
Never say so!  I can easily see you taking a baseball bat to a greenie!  Wink  Show him what's what, Dragon!

Thanks for letting us steal your idea.  We appreciate your sense of fun that allows everyone to share in your brilliance!  (And it's rude to steal without asking first!)  So thanks, friend!  As usual, I'll dedicate the story to you.  You deserve the credit for having the cool idea!  Cool
Yours,
Denise

IP Logged

dragon
Ex Member

Reply #6 - May 29th, 2010 at 6:30pm
Print Post  
[quote author=66676C6B716764676E76020 link=1275070810/6#6 date=1275142661]Never say so!  I can easily see you taking a baseball bat to a greenie!  Wink  Show him what's what, Dragon!

Baseball bat to the greenie, yes. Straker, not so much. Whimper, whine. sort of like facing off with the 2000 year old master vampire: tongue tied, terrified and trying to run. Of course, on me, the amnesia drug would work and I wouldnt' have to be dead <g>, but explaining the hole in the living room wall ... yeesh!  Grin

IP Logged

Lightcudder
Colonel

Trust no one.

Reply #7 - May 29th, 2010 at 6:40pm
Print Post  
Give me the chance to show Straker... But there again....
Still, one can always drool and open ones picture album, eh Denise?
I'm probably too old for him. Rats.
And with my luck I'd end up with Foster or Jackson!! Grin

I need some air.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Add Poll Send Topic
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ LinkedIn reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo