News:
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Add Poll Send Topic
Normal Topic Overflow (Read 2853 times)
dragon
Ex Member

Overflow
May 26th, 2010 at 1:27am
Print Post  
dragon has too many ideas and no time to work on them and is curious, not challenging. So, from time to time, I will purge the fan fic fairies into this file and writers who are having issues or are at a stand still, can peruse the list and see if anything strikes their fancy. No titles, just ideas:

Straker's daughter: adult, illegitimate, mother never told him.
Jackson is Straker's half brother. (OK, this one I may actually play with <g>)
Paul Foster meets his perfect significant other and takes a while to figure it out.
Keith Ford is a time traveler.
Keith Ford is an immortal and Straker finds out.
Alec Freeman isn't actually Alec Freeman.
UFO character wakes up to find SHADO is all a dream and some other universe is their real one. (And you were there, And you were there. And he was there ... LOL al la Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz)(Somehow, this just begs to re-people the Buffy/Angel-verse ... dun't ask.)
Straker is a demi-god with amnesia.
Doug Jackson is an alien working against his own people.

See, this is what I have to deal with every day and it's not just confined to this universe ...

Anyone else with idea overflow, feel free to add to the list

dragon the boiled brain. (temps rising into the 90s and heading for the 100s by the middle of June. I overheat ... LOL) Smiley

IP Logged

Neesierie
Ex Member

Re: Overflow
Reply #1 - May 26th, 2010 at 1:45am
Print Post  
Dragon,
These ideas are awesome!  Shocked  Thanks so much for sharing!  I have a few ideas of my own to add:

Straker finds a device to alter time and tries to get his son back -- with disastrous results for Earth

Alec dies and Straker has to somehow carry on w/o him

Another alien race wants Straker for breeding purposes

So, there you have it.  A few more insane ideas to add to the list.
Yours,
Denise

IP Logged

Lightcudder
Colonel

Trust no one.

Reply #2 - May 26th, 2010 at 7:45am
Print Post  
Please please please can I have the idea about Straker as a demi-god with amnesia... Boy I can have fun with that!!! it ties in with an idea that  I started  last year and  never finished..
Louise... (grabbing the idea and running away quickly... to hide it somewhere safe)
  although it would make a great challenge for when we have finished Lines of Communication!!
Thoughts please?
  Smiley

I need some air.
IP Logged

dragon
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 26th, 2010 at 2:27pm
Print Post  
Hi Louise:

Of course you can use the idea. That's what they got posted for!  Smiley

Laters

d

IP Logged

dragon
Ex Member

Reply #4 - May 29th, 2010 at 6:09pm
Print Post  
I'm not sure Straker would use a device to get his son back ... Mary might. Alec might. The really strange one would be Paul and Jackson doing so .... oh my ....

And then there's the real strange one, the aliens do it.  Well, we all know that they just have screwing with Earth as their purpose, so changing time to bring the kid back and then Straker having to make the decision to reverse ... yes, I'm evil.

laters

IP Logged

MkIXHawk
Captain

We need to defend ourselves...

Reply #5 - Jun 4th, 2010 at 8:27pm
Print Post  
One Idea I've been toying with, after I've completed the series prequel, is the idea that the Aliens become the object of veneration of a religious cult

IP Logged

Lightcudder
Colonel

Trust no one.

Reply #6 - Jun 4th, 2010 at 8:54pm
Print Post  
Hi there MkIXHawk!  Nice idea! any other stories? Great to know there's someone else on this side of the pond writing! It gets  a little  lonely here!
Glad you joined us!

I need some air.
IP Logged

MkIXHawk
Captain

We need to defend ourselves...

Reply #7 - Jun 4th, 2010 at 9:00pm
Print Post  
Well, The prequel, 'Edge of Armageddon' details how Keith Ford came to join SHADO

IP Logged

Neesierie
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Jun 4th, 2010 at 9:02pm
Print Post  
You know, I could see Straker having a great deal of trouble with a religious cult.  What a totally twisted, insane, and fun idea!  Go for it!  Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Add Poll Send Topic