SHADO
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

News:
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Add Poll Send Topic
Normal Topic Happy Easter (belated) everyone! (Read 588 times)
SnowLeopard
Captain

Where do they come from?
What do they want?

Happy Easter (belated) everyone!
Apr 12th, 2023 at 9:45am
Print Post  
Isn't RL a pain..
Still I've been able to move things on a bit. I'm trying to set up a confrontation between Ed and Johnny, and I've brought in a new 'baddie'.. or maybe not. And will there be a reunion? Well, sort of, perhaps..

IP Logged

DebbieJ
Captain

Foster Forever!

Re: Happy Easter (belated) everyone!
Reply #1 - Apr 12th, 2023 at 12:24pm
Print Post  
I hope your Easter was very nice too, SnowLeopard. I've been so busy with RL too and work, of course. We finally got a new director here at the library where I work. We've been without one since Dec. of 2022. Though our former one was trying to help us out while working a new job. So, I've been busy showing him around and trying to help him as much as I can until our last director can give him some pointers. It's sort of been exhausting all the way around. As for your story... another bad guy. I don't think my heart can take it. LOL!
I've been busy still with writing in my Musketeer genre and I've recently started into another genre. I've always been a big reader of DC Comics and was a collector for a long time too. Batman and Robin and then Nightwing are my favs. Especially Nightwing comics a/k/a Dick Grayson the first Robin.
So I have 1 series under my belt to rave reviews. I was so surprised. A few standalones and now another new series. If you remember, I specialized in downsized characters as an ex.: Daniel Jackson from Stargate SG-1. So I've done the same thing with Dick Grayson.
Hence, I've been busy... busy... busy. Where does the time go? Honestly there are not enough hours in the days.
Take care and I'll be waiting whenever your next installment comes. Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Add Poll Send Topic