SHADO
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

News:
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Add Poll Send Topic
Normal Topic ( sound of glass breaking ) Oh Librariannnnnnn? (Read 7433 times)
Write Rat
Major
SHADO Research

Straker and his coffee.

( sound of glass breaking ) Oh Librariannnnnnn?
Dec 3rd, 2016 at 7:00am
Print Post  
The front doors were locked, so I used a rock thrown at the window to get in. I used my handy pocket ladder from the Acme company to climb up and get in. My husband was using the family battering ram to open the plastic package his drill came in.
Also known as your e mail went to my hubby's spam, but we found it.
Even wikileaks couldn't get into this forum. Grin.
yeah, yeah, the Mouth of Death is still in what passes for my long hand in one of my fan fic tablets. Old paper type, not a high tech beauty.

So I'm resolved to abuse Straker, I mean finish the story. Life gets in  the way.
It is then that my husband watches a trailer for an upcoming movie.  CROSSOVER plot bunny hops again. He points to it. I kiss goodbye one idea an rescue the new plot bunny, I grab it and feed it carrots.

So on fanfic my X files Game of thrones crossover parody got followed. We threw that thing together for fun, out of frustration at grrm not finishing his book. Its really odd what people respond to, hard to predict, but maybe the fun we had writing it came through the piece,and I'm grateful for that.
My health still sucks, at least its consistent. My husband was really ill, we did alternative therapy instead of the really damaging drug they generally give you, and he recovered within a month.
So many joys this year!
Its so cold in Berkeley I may have to buy Ed Bishop's shirt a coat! hee hee i need to tell jessica that. . Berkeley is rarely this bad, but we prefer it to roasting my chestnuts in a hot climate.
Hope u.s. members had a good thanksgiving (husband cooked our bird in a crockpot this year, it was delicious.)

p.s. Moo, if you have time and are up to it, I need a detail on something Straker uses in the crossover we plan,and you're Shado's tech expert imo๐Ÿ„ Will you PM me? I don't want to ask openly because my story depends on twists and surprise. If you're busy or not interested, no prob at all.
Happy Holidays, colleagues!๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€

IP Logged

SHADO Librarian
IAC Chair

UFO Rocks

Re: ( sound of glass breaking ) Oh Librariannnnnnn?
Reply #1 - Dec 3rd, 2016 at 6:51pm
Print Post  
Write Rat wrote on Dec 3rd, 2016 at 7:00am:
Even wikileaks couldn't get into this forum. Grin.

Why would Vlad Putin even WANT to get into this forum? (Does anyone really doubt who wikileaks master really is? Smiley)

PM me with your questions and I'll answer as quickly as I can considering what my schedule looks like.

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Write Rat
Major

Straker and his coffee.

Reply #2 - Dec 4th, 2016 at 6:45am
Print Post  
Politics has no place on this board, however, yeah, We do. I don't buy the 'Russians are coming' stuff. You recall Straker says we've moved into an age where science fiction has become fact. Now we've moved into an age where 1984 has become fact. Fake news, tapped phones, nsa, ctr, a fixed primary, draconian security in England.
This country has spied on others for a long time. I think Assange is blown. I recall the witch hunts over communism that destroyed people's careers. Now you see people being killed over skin color, and people being blasted with cold water and God knows what else so a handful can desicrate Indian land. After Bishop died, the wife and I became more involved in politics to honor him.
Amelia and I are sensitive over this issue, we left the democratic party over the dnc issues, became independents. It was heartbreaking.
Our potus is Donald Trump. If that isn't depressing I don't what is. I voted for Stein because Sanders dropped out.
Back to UFO.
Feel free to delete this post, Deborah, but the answer to your question is NO. Some of us didn't sample the koolaid. Or the amnesia drug
Besides, the forum bovine has agreed to help us chuckle.

IP Logged

Write Rat
Major

Straker and his coffee.

Reply #3 - Dec 4th, 2016 at 7:07am
Print Post  
Welllllll, my writing partner probably alienated (pun intended giggle) most of the members. Let's just say he never managed twitter lol. During the blacklivesmatter march, he was on twitter. We didn't stay because omg the racism was ugly. I grew up during the civil rights movement, and I don't recall it being that ugly. Its so awful, awful awful.
My husband and I were too ill to take part but he spotted the two guys with logo gloves on, as police. The one guy pulled a gun on some marchers. My husband said they didn't do undercover very well, when the brand of their glove blew their cover in ten seconds. Police issue equipment brand. My hubby said it was like a person trying to be undercover in a neo nazi group but wearing a star of david.
Yeah, we're dirty hippies. Extremely old dirty hippies now giggle. How the bleep did I get old?
Aging is an alien plot launch interceptors!

IP Logged

Write Rat
Major

Straker and his coffee.

Reply #4 - Dec 4th, 2016 at 8:25am
Print Post  
I thought I'd link what I was talking about when I mentioned destroyed careers. Might even be a plot idea for UFO because it happened involving film. You never know where plot bunnies breed. Grin.
A idea could be that a Shado operative is suspected of working with the aliens, and he she is persecuted unfairly. Christ, was that a bunny hopping by? The wife groaned, heh. I gave her the idea for Mouth of Death and she still hates me. Our health doesn't permit us from sitting down and writing these things in a day, like she used to. We're trying to come up with a way to work from bed, but I'm very reluctant to use a hospital style rolling table. Makes me feel like a invalid. The irony is, I am one. Heh, she says I bitch at her to write, then get over your hangups and get one. People, never get fibromyalgia. Come to think of it, never get ill. We take health matter of factly until we lose it. Look at Bishop. He battled in secret for 12 years, his daughter told us he worked almost up to the day he died. He was devastated, but he fought on. He was the sweetest guy. He's a hero to both of us. And to his lovely daughters. Aside to the men in this forum..Amelia and I get family photos of all the family. Bishop's daughters are totally gorgeous. You'd figure with Bishop's genes, they would be. Grin.
Ed
McCarthyism - Wikipedia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCarthyism

IP Logged

Write Rat
Major

Straker and his coffee.

Reply #5 - Dec 8th, 2016 at 8:46am
Print Post  
Cow and Rat found common ground and are up to no good. Grin. Udder bliss. giggle
oh btw Jessica said to me in her email I got today give her Dad's shirt vitamin C   rofl! she has her Dad's sense of humor.
As for me and hubby its colllllddddddddddd in Shado Berkeley h.q.

IP Logged

SHADO Librarian
IAC Chair

UFO Rocks

Reply #6 - Dec 8th, 2016 at 2:39pm
Print Post  
We're looking at a major storm moving through my locale. They SAY it's going to hit about 11 but it sounded like it started at 2am in my backyard.

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Add Poll Send Topic