SHADO
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

News:
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Add Poll Send Topic
Normal Topic It's me, Mulder. (Read 1335 times)
Write Rat
Major
SHADO Research

Straker and his coffee.

It's me, Mulder.
Jan 20th, 2016 at 12:37pm
Print Post  
Actually it's writerat and hubby, we're doing a sequel to my x files-UFO story White Roses.  It was a request from two people who left feedback.  I believe one of them is one of us  Wink

I was going to do chapters, but I think I'll just upload the whole enchilada to fanfic and the library when its done. ETA maybe two weeks or so. The typing and editing is slow going because of serious health problems and the lack of a decent chair but three chapters are done already. Its flowing well.  we have several stories written in longhand, and some already typed that just have to be finished, so between dealing with crap, hubby and I have been busy. I miss the days I could sit down with my husband and finish a story in a day (I actually did that when I wrote Prince and the Pumps) but that thing called old age sucks.

Here's a snippet:
"I don't know."
"Look, give everything to me. I'll bet my pals the Lone Gunman can find out what even our FBI labs couldn't."
"Yes, Mulder, I know, their Kung-Fu is the best and Quantico's trace evidence technicians are raw imbeciles in your esteemed opinion but this is my case now. I'll handle it."
"Scully, you're not seeing the danger in this clearly enough and you've been jumpy for months now. I'm worried about you, that's all."

Hmm. wonder who  I mean what has her jumpy?  Wink

btw X files is back!  Cheesy

IP Logged

SHADO Librarian
IAC Chair

UFO Rocks

Re: It's me, Mulder.
Reply #1 - Jan 20th, 2016 at 10:51pm
Print Post  
When it's ready we can certainly link to it from here for comments.

Smiley And Wecome Back!!!  Smiley

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Moo
Captain

UFO Rocks!

Reply #2 - Jan 21st, 2016 at 3:45pm
Print Post  
Bait taken... Hook set...
Looking forward to another great crossover from you.

Moo

IP Logged

Write Rat
Major

Straker and his coffee.

Reply #3 - Jan 22nd, 2016 at 5:12am
Print Post  
Yeah no pressure at all. 
gulp

Chuckle. Thank you.
Look at this.  Grin https://youtu.be/L6pLxYXpW8I
it reminded me of Straker with his record player and pager. (Although vinyl never went away, as Straker will point out to Freeman) However, I always wondered where Straker kept his albums. I hope that one Wagner lp wasn't all he owned. Filed under music to seduce reporters by.

IP Logged

Moo
Captain

UFO Rocks!

Reply #4 - Jan 22nd, 2016 at 5:57am
Print Post  
Fantastic! Great laugh to end the day with...
I have nostalgic leanings as well. I still use my turntable and play my old vinyl. Sometimes I just need to hear those pops and hisses to pull back the memories of those days...

However, I don't regret turning in my pager when I retired.

Looking forward to seeing your sequel posted.
Take care,
Moo

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Add Poll Send Topic
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ LinkedIn reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo