SHADO
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

News:
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Add Poll Send Topic
Normal Topic site links to UFO movie website (Read 2317 times)
dragon
Ex Member

site links to UFO movie website
Jun 6th, 2010 at 4:23pm
Print Post  
very interesting. Denise's site is one of the links on the movie website ... how totally cool is that!?

IP Logged

Lightcudder
Colonel

Trust no one.

Re: site links to UFO movie website
Reply #1 - Jun 6th, 2010 at 4:30pm
Print Post  
Yes, it's good isn't it! That's why you need to update your story site Dragon... her link to your stories doesn't work now!

For anyone who hasn't got it .......

http://www.ufo-themovie.com/shado/

I need some air.
IP Logged

dragon
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jun 6th, 2010 at 5:24pm
Print Post  
I don't have a story site. Just my febrile little mind and my computer/flash drives. That's it. The one website i had never got finished and yahoo/geocities no longer exists. And it takes way too long to convert all the stuff i've driveled out over the years into pdf files and post them at my portfolio for dragonhaven. I tried wix and a couple of other sites and I don't seem to have the head for this. Soooooo, I'm stuck. I'm much better at putting words on electrons than I am at web stuffs. (which is really sad since i know a good website from a bad one when I see it ... <laughter>. I was in on the really bad design of what should have been a killer real estate/developer/utility site and the guys we hired were shoddy, just shoddy. The puny little utility site I put up was better than their soothing southwestern colors ... ok, this is soooooooooooooo off topic. sowwy.)

d

IP Logged

Neesierie
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jun 6th, 2010 at 8:28pm
Print Post  
Dragon,
Since I've been furiously writing for several months now, I haven't gotten back with you about updating your stuff on my site.  I think I'll just go ahead and put a link to your page at the SHADO Library as I did with Alison and Deb.  That way, all you have to do is send Deb your latest stories and you'll stay updated.  Sound good to you?

IP Logged

dragon
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jun 7th, 2010 at 2:09am
Print Post  
Sounds wonderful ... presuming I can remember to finish them and send them to her ... I'm not real reliable ... LOL

IP Logged

Neesierie
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jun 7th, 2010 at 4:26am
Print Post  
Never say so!  Shocked 
  Smiley
You're too much!  Anyway, I did it for you, so now clicking on your box will send peeps to your page at the SHADO Library.  Do us all a favor and update it soon, ok? 
Denise (ducking and running from a blast of fiery breath)

IP Logged

dragon
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jun 7th, 2010 at 2:39pm
Print Post  
First I have to finish something ... LOL

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Add Poll Send Topic