SHADO
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

News:
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Add Poll Send Topic
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) New author jumping in at the deep end.. (Read 6878 times)
SnowLeopard
Captain

Where do they come from?
What do they want?

Re: New author jumping in at the deep end..
Reply #15 - Oct 28th, 2017 at 6:50am
Print Post  
Write Rat wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 9:35am:
just one thing. Straker has no drawer in his shado office and although I know he has that video screen attached to his studio desk (which I always thought wasn't very secure) I don't believe his studio desk has a drawer.  He probably has a cabinet concealed behind a cabinet in his shado office with a fingerprint lock, or a retina scan, he's sneaky as hell. (I've seen too many Bond movies) The error doesn't stand out, my husband only caught it on the second reading. I really loved Straker being in sky one, of course he's a damn fine pilot. And as you depict, a damn fine shot.
ah, unforgettable Straker. Lovely man. (grin)

Hi again all!

I've gone back to 'The Collaborator' and tried to clean it up a bit. My thanks to our noble Librarian for sorting that for me.

IP Logged

DebbieJ
Captain

Foster Forever!

Reply #16 - Oct 29th, 2017 at 5:07pm
Print Post  
Didn't I read that a while back? LOL! I'm forgetting. Thought I gave feedback on that story, SnowLeopard. If I didn't I'll back to re-read. Great to hear back from you. I figured RL was taking control of your life or else it was the aliens that did it. LOL!

IP Logged

Moo
Captain

UFO Rocks!

Reply #17 - Oct 30th, 2017 at 2:34am
Print Post  
Hi SnowLeopard,

I enjoyed the re-read. As a bit of an astro-geek myself, I've always been fascinated by that same ice-covered moon...

All the best...
Moo

IP Logged

SnowLeopard
Captain

Where do they come from?
What do they want?

Reply #18 - Oct 30th, 2017 at 7:04am
Print Post  
Morning all! (Well, it's morning on this side of the Pond…)

Hi Debbie - no, I think your first feedback was on 'The Keep', you said you enjoyed reading about Paul, which sent me on a very long trip down an intriguing path. It's not over yet! At present I'm working on a follow-up to Brotherhood called NotYetTitledButMightBeCalledBlueBooks. It was supposed to tidy up various loose ends, but generated a lot more than it finished off! Hope to get it ready for release in the next couple of weeks.

Moo - yes, it is a very interesting moon, isn't it…

IP Logged

DebbieJ
Captain

Foster Forever!

Reply #19 - Oct 30th, 2017 at 12:51pm
Print Post  
Since you mentioned doing some changes I went to re-read it and I could have sworn I gave you feedback but it was awhile back when I read it so who knows what happened. But I enjoyed the story the first time and the second was just as good. And yes, I know you told me you were working on the next installment following up to Brotherhood. I figured it would take you awhile and am greatly looking forward to it, SnowLeopard!
Oh and have a Happy Halloween too! Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Add Poll Send Topic
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ LinkedIn reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo