SHADO
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

News:
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Add Poll Send Topic
Normal Topic Shit we need to do and why we haven't (Read 1440 times)
Write Rat
Major
SHADO Research

Straker and his coffee.

Shit we need to do and why we haven't
Sep 2nd, 2016 at 5:01am
Print Post  
In early August I got food poisoning. As a result of this, the poor Commander will at some point in some story get food poisoning. Something good had to come out of it, right? I was struggling with my health as usual before it. I might give Straker my tens unit for his shoulder in a story, too. I'm evil.
My beta had surgery, she's home now, scaring us like that is a breach of shrew contract.
I'm having to get legal assistance to fight my apt bldg mgmt. It sucks.
I'll list upcoming stories in a bit. If I write titles down, then I'll have to do them

IP Logged

SHADO Librarian
IAC Chair

UFO Rocks

Re: Shit we need to do and why we haven't
Reply #1 - Sep 2nd, 2016 at 1:20pm
Print Post  
Food poisoning is SO not good. But it seems you recovered okay.

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Write Rat
Major

Straker and his coffee.

Reply #2 - Sep 7th, 2016 at 8:37am
Print Post  
I lost quite a bit of weight in an unhealthy fashion. Its like having flu at mach speed. I don't recommend it.
Good to see you're still at it. Hard at it? Grin.
I suppose you saw Batman vs Superman? I enjoyed that except for the Batman actor. I enjoy Jeremy Irons in anything he does. They're going to be making another Superman film.

IP Logged

Write Rat
Major

Straker and his coffee.

Reply #3 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 11:32pm
Print Post  
So we were on the phone with our senior beta Nans. She strikes fear into the heart of her victims. We were discussing ASOW and right in the middle of it she says oh by the way you're getting your carpet replaced. huh? what?
So other than furniture moving problems (called bursitis, arthritis, fibromyalgia, costo whatever its an inflammation of the chest wall) we were both doing the happy dance but gently  Grin
So today husband and I were zzzzzzzzzzzzz and Nans calls us informs us entire flooring (in kitchenette and bathroom and hall and main room) is being replaced. plus we get choice of two colors. Last year my lighting was replaced because as a senior I qualified. Wait no Undecided I'm not a senior , I'll turn 19 in March. (denial is not a river in Egypt)
I think I'll order curtains. Turqoisey blue. Grin.
The management has been treating us like bleep not telling us when pkgs show up. Ed found out we're entitled to having pkgs brought to our door we qualify under the Americans with Disabilities act. Our ups people and some fed ex people leave stuff in the lobby office. That includes when we order pain patches. The tenant group here is wonderwomanful, they fought for tenant rights.
Hmm I wonder if I could get Straker's fur throw. Strike that, I wonder if I could get Straker?  Huh

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Add Poll Send Topic