SHADO
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

News:
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Add Poll Send Topic
Normal Topic โŒ ๐Ÿ“‚ x files๐Ÿšฉ (!spoilers! ) ๐Ÿšฉ& vent (Read 1223 times)
Write Rat
Major
SHADO Research

Straker and his coffee.

โŒ ๐Ÿ“‚ x files๐Ÿšฉ (!spoilers! ) ๐Ÿšฉ& vent
Jan 26th, 2016 at 9:28am
Print Post  
It's picking up, but I miss the old relationship between Mulder and Scully. Although since Scully broke up with him it gives me an opening for Straker. The problem is, Straker's probably more obsessive than Mulder, which I think is part of why they broke up. William, too.
The scenes where they were imagining being with William ๐Ÿ˜ข
  The letter opener in the ear. Ow.
  The kid coming out of the woman's belly. (hubby didn't think much of the fake belly)
Mulder holding his ears. Some angles David looks ๐Ÿ˜ฎ but my God, Gillian. It should be illegal to look that good.๐Ÿ‘„Did anyone read that they originally didn't offer her as much as David to come back?  ๐Ÿ˜ Forget the equal pay for a moment, she's a GREAT actress. They're nuts. In my opinion, she's better than David.

IP Logged

SHADO Librarian
IAC Chair

UFO Rocks

Re: โŒ ๐Ÿ“‚ x files๐Ÿšฉ (!spoilers! ) ๐Ÿšฉ& vent
Reply #1 - Jan 27th, 2016 at 5:50am
Print Post  
She's a lot less full of herself than he is, at least.  Wink

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Write Rat
Major

Straker and his coffee.

Re: โŒ ๐Ÿ“‚ x files๐Ÿšฉ (!spoilers! ) ๐Ÿšฉ& vent
Reply #2 - Jan 27th, 2016 at 9:11am
Print Post  
Gillian or Dana?  Grin
I like her snark. I think eventually it'll come back. In the scenes where he was talking about william, he squinted to look sad. Her sad was just There. It comes out of her, and bounces off the walls. When she's listening to the woman who had her kid taken, her empathy is just astonishing. I've seen her as blanche debois, i think it is? A little on you tube. Ive seen her as her, she's off the wall, but mygod remember the fabulous unresolved sex urge thing? I want to grab the actors and say go have sex already!!! Im talking about gillian and david. If they had any more chemistry, they'd be wearing labcoats my hubby says. Ive seen a few scenes from hannibal, shes just an amazing actor. Just  a beautiful woman.
so now when I do more of my sequel i was wondering when. I think the most recent scully doesnt work as well. And white roses was based on the premise that mulder did his thing and ran off and she gets tired of it.   Now, we know Mary couldnt handle that aspect of straker. Youalways have to leave.
scully's different, and straker is partially right, hes military, her dad was, its part of her draw to straker. Just from a physical aspect, Straker and Scully together? I mean thud.  Shocked   

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Add Poll Send Topic