SHADO
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

News:
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Add Poll Send Topic
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) April Challenge (Read 11848 times)
Yuchtar
Lieutenant

Where are my glasses?

Re: April Challenge
Reply #30 - Apr 6th, 2011 at 3:38am
Print Post  
Quote:
I've written a Bonanza Crossover

Bonanza and UFO?? LOL! Let's see, I've crossed UFO with Blake's 7, The Pretender, Beauty & The Beast, Baywatch, Planet of the Apes (LOL!), Forever Knight, It Takes a Thief, Inspector Morse - WOW! I also crossed Stargate with Merlin and Blake's 7 with The Invaders ... Man, I didn't realize I had written so many crossovers. (giggle) 

Smiley

Yeah, I'm a smutty-minded perv - what of it?
IP Logged

Write Rat
Major
SHADO Research

Straker and his coffee.

Reply #31 - Apr 6th, 2011 at 3:49am
Print Post  
Smiley  Quote:
It's baaaaaad, though - I have not been able to write ANYthing for several YEARS!   Smiley

Diane, Yuchtar, after every story I finish, I truly and utterly think I will never be able to write again. I'm a nervous wreck after stories. I went for years between stories too. I'm writing Rabbit Paw, and it scares me to death. After every story, I think I write crap. When I push through that with Mr. Write Rat's assistance, it begins to flow smoothly.
I'd ask myself, what am I getting out of not writing? What could I get from writing? If I didn't have a 'block' what would I be writing?  Start with a sentence. Move on to a paragraph.
Go look at a photograph at random. Listen to a song. Every time you make a post, you're writing. Blocks can be whittled away with a Klingon weapon.  Wink

Inspector Morse crossover?????????????????????????????  Shocked  Grin

IP Logged

Neesierie
Colonel

Straker, somehow it's
always about you.

Reply #32 - Apr 6th, 2011 at 3:59am
Print Post  
Write Rat wrote on Apr 6th, 2011 at 3:49am:
Smiley   Blocks can be whittled away with a Klingon weapon.  Wink

It's called a bat'leth.  My son owns one with nearly every actor who's played a Klingon's signature on it!   Wink  Yeah, we do Cons.  Cheesy

The sky is not the limit; nor are the stars.
IP Logged

Yuchtar
Lieutenant

Where are my glasses?

Reply #33 - Apr 6th, 2011 at 5:02am
Print Post  
Quote:
Inspector Morse crossover?????????????????????????????

LOL! Um, Inspector Morse makes an appearance in Cult of the Old Ones. That's the Hammer film spoof. He gives Straker some crime scene photos of mutilations that Straker thinks might be the work of aliens ...

Quote:
It's called a bat'leth.  My son owns one with nearly every actor who's played a Klingon's signature on it!

KEWL! I wish I had bought one back when good quality ones were readily available. Klingons had other weapons too. Can't remember what they were called - you know, other than disruptors ...

I have not been to a con in 10 or 11 years. (sigh) Been way longer than that since I have donned a Klingon uniform. I've been slowly working on building a Stargate Command uniform but all I have is a jacket and a really cool zat gun. I would have preferred a black jacket, but the green one was a gift (as was the zat, as a matter of fact) from my friend Dave who passed away in February. (siiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh) He had lost so much weight due to his illness, that the jacket no longer fit him, so he sent it to me.

Yeah, I'm a smutty-minded perv - what of it?
IP Logged

Matt
Colonel

Everyone at SHADO drinks
coffee!

Reply #34 - Apr 6th, 2011 at 3:47pm
Print Post  
The dagger was called a dak'tag, not sure of the spelling. Yeah the Klingon's did have some cool weapons. Always loved watching Dax handle the bat'leth like a pro! Cheesy

What do you mean, we're out of coffee!
IP Logged

Matt
Colonel

Everyone at SHADO drinks
coffee!

Reply #35 - Apr 7th, 2011 at 11:50pm
Print Post  
Hey Yuchtar! How's it going! Did you break that block yet? :Smiley

What do you mean, we're out of coffee!
IP Logged