SHADO
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

News:
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Add Poll Send Topic
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Updates at website! (Read 16050 times)
Neesierie
Ex Member

Updates at website!
Jul 13th, 2010 at 8:38pm
Print Post  
Hey, guys!  I just updated my website at:
http://denisefelt.weebly.com
to include the new stories.  But don't look for them on the UFO Stories page!  They've got their own section now, called UFO Series.  (Not to be mistaken for UFO Sagas!)  Cool

Also, Louise!  I added Tame the Night to the UFO Poetry page and Behind the Scenes Face-Off to my Letters to Louise page.  Yes, I've been a very busy girl!  :Smiley

And I put all three of the new stories at Fanfiction.net.  They should show up very soon.  There's a small delay sometimes.  Enjoy!  Grin

IP Logged

Matt
Colonel

Everyone at SHADO drinks
coffee!

Re: Updates at website!
Reply #1 - Jul 14th, 2010 at 4:04am
Print Post  
I checked out your site! I like the changes. Smiley

What's the story behind Tame the Night? :Smiley

What do you mean, we're out of coffee!
IP Logged

Lightcudder
Colonel

Trust no one.

Reply #2 - Jul 14th, 2010 at 7:35am
Print Post  
Rats! I went  on FanFiction and tried to download my review of Face Off, but it won't let me as it's too long. I'm going to try to load the first part tonight without 'logging on' and then log on and load the second part. FF won't let you put two reviews for the same story which is silly. Angry

Probably designed by a bloke.  :Smiley

SO glad to see Tame the Night up.. especially as it fits so well with Devil.

Hey Denise.. Really looking forward to the sequels!!

And like the new title

I need some air.
IP Logged

Lightcudder
Colonel

Trust no one.

Reply #3 - Jul 14th, 2010 at 7:37am
Print Post  
See... it did it again. posted before I was ready.. or maybe i hit the wrong button! and Modify has done its disappearing act ...again!

new title as in About Face...

and the new page on your site!
  Cheesy

I need some air.
IP Logged

Matt
Colonel

Everyone at SHADO drinks
coffee!

Reply #4 - Jul 14th, 2010 at 12:25pm
Print Post  
Louise, that's what I thought about Tame the night when I read it! Wink

IP Logged

Neesierie
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jul 14th, 2010 at 2:15pm
Print Post  
Matt, I told you that I had the Virginia psycho story in my head a long time!  Cheesy  Ed's POV of the drinking incident was finally written into this poem in 1984, although for the poem I was thinking more along the lines of John's death as the catalyst.  But since it isn't mentioned any way but vaguely, you may take it as you like.  My storylines evolve over time.  Actually, I planned when I began writing 'Devil' for Ginny to have been in on John's death too, but that got scrapped along the way, and I'm not sorry.  Just a bit too psychotic for me there!  Wink

Thanks for the great review of 'Devil'!  Cool

IP Logged

Matt
Colonel

Everyone at SHADO drinks
coffee!

Reply #6 - Jul 14th, 2010 at 2:25pm
Print Post  
Louise posted hers, I haven't finished mine yet. Wink

I had a feeling that was the subject you were on but it written in a way that it could be taken in another light! Wink

I like that! I'll get my review of Devil done this weekend. (I hope!) Wink

I'm glad you scrapped that idea! I think you're right it would have been a reach! Wink

I know you told me a while back on the old board but I can't find the post, oh well. :Smiley

IP Logged

Neesierie
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Jul 14th, 2010 at 2:48pm
Print Post  
OMG!  So sorry, Louise!  You wrote a great review!  I'm so used to Matt being the gung-ho one and getting his reviews done first that I didn't even look at the name!   Embarrassed  How embarrassing! 
Anyway, thanks a lot!  Now I guess I need to do a follow-up for my Letters to Louise page!  Wink  Hey, are you feeling better today?  Huh

IP Logged

Neesierie
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Jul 14th, 2010 at 2:52pm
Print Post  
Matt,
If you can't find the post, it's because I wrote it in an email to you.  If you don't file those, you can easily lose track of what was said when and to who!  Cheesy  But I definitely remember talking to you about it!  So maybe that's enough.  Cool

IP Logged

Matt
Colonel

Everyone at SHADO drinks
coffee!

Reply #9 - Jul 14th, 2010 at 2:59pm
Print Post  
I'm a computer pack rat! I file everything, that way I can go back and find the great story idea mentioned ages ago! Cheesy

Speaking of reviews I'm falling behind myself, I'm going to have to pick and choose the best of the best. That's hard! Wink Especially since my muse is screaming in my ear again about another story! Smiley

IP Logged

Lightcudder
Colonel

Trust no one.

Reply #10 - Jul 14th, 2010 at 3:44pm
Print Post  
I'm not Louise today. I'm Lousie. Sad

I put the review of Face Off  up (that sounds SO ungrammatical)  on FanFic. butr its in two parts.,i had to do it from home because I was logged on at work and it will only let you put one review up. So you've got it all up now, I hope!  Wink

Oh Yes.

Dragon.

please stop filling my mind with images of a certain someone with very long hair. i drove to work this moring imagining him with long dark curly hair and now the image is long ( very very long! Grin)  straight blond hair.  Wink

I'm going to have to draw. Shocked

I need some air.
IP Logged

dragon
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Jul 14th, 2010 at 5:01pm
Print Post  
Sowwy you're not feeling good, Louise. When did i put long dark curling hair on him???? No, that's Tyki Mikk, not the man. (that confrontation should be interesting ... LOL. different universes, thank heavens. Altho' Kanda will also be interesting... walking chip on shoulder ... LOL. )

Altho' i did put long hair on Alaric <g>. Gael is sort of rough cut wavy and very dark, unlike the UFO universe version whose first name is usually George when I write him.

However, should the fingers wish to produce pix of The Man in either mode, I will love to see them. Mind you, we are talking anime long on Eod/Ed, not Georgian. That was practically tame (Gorgeous, but tame) in comparison to my mental vision of Eod/Ed.

more at lunch, i think.

d

IP Logged

Lightcudder
Colonel

Trust no one.

Reply #12 - Jul 14th, 2010 at 5:05pm
Print Post  
Long black curly hair is my  invention! just thought Id like to see what Ed looks like .. although I should probably have been concentrating  on my driving. and bearded as well.  Drool...? possibly! Grin

Long, long blond hair... Okay.. I rather fancy doing that as well, if I can get it to look good... naked as well? Hmmm .. maybe not. Shocked

I need some air.
IP Logged

Matt
Colonel

Everyone at SHADO drinks
coffee!

Reply #13 - Aug 6th, 2010 at 1:13pm
Print Post  
Speaking of website updates, I did some work to mine last week. At some point in time I hope to finish my character biographies including some of the ones that I have created. That is once my muse quiets down. (That could be a while.) My planned stories (the ones without hyperlinks) are on the story page as well. Smiley

I promise I will get to "Dark SHADO" and "The Omega Conundrum" as soon as I can! I really want to have all my ducks in a row before I tackle those two! (quack) Grin

Matt's Website

IP Logged

Neesierie
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Aug 6th, 2010 at 2:17pm
Print Post  
Oh, Matt!  Love your new quote!  I watch that movie over and over!  All the eye candy!  And the Scottish-Russian accent!!!!  Cheesy

BTW, really like your new 'look' at your site!  And I checked out your story page.  Coming along very nicely on your stories, Matt!  Woo-hoo!  (Psst!  You might want to spell Separated correctly.  It looks bad when you get it wrong in a title.)  Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Add Poll Send Topic
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ LinkedIn reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo