SHADO
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

News:
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Add Poll Send Topic
Normal Topic death predictor (Read 2077 times)
Matt
Colonel

Everyone at SHADO drinks
coffee!

Re: death predictor
Reply #1 - Jun 6th, 2010 at 8:30am
Print Post  
Matthew White: At age 100 a group of children will text message you continuously for three years, eventually distracting you while driving and causing a fatal wreck; your fatal wreck.

Too funny! Smiley

What do you mean, we're out of coffee!
IP Logged

Lightcudder
Colonel

Trust no one.

Reply #2 - Jun 6th, 2010 at 10:01am
Print Post  
Well I'm well and truly crappity smacked.
I have only another 8 years before i take an overdose of mescaline, wander into the desert and get eaten by coyotes.
Shit. can i get all the stories written before then? Undecided

I need some air.
IP Logged

dragon
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jun 6th, 2010 at 4:11pm
Print Post  
hmm, methinks maybe you have my future. After all, i live in a desert with coyotes and mescaline ... wierd .. LOL. I guess that puts an end to any travel plans to come see the dragon...  Cheesy

IP Logged

dragon
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jun 6th, 2010 at 4:15pm
Print Post  
I decided to see what else might lie in store for me, after all, it's a predictor, not an infallible ..

dragon: At age 91 a truly fanatic fan of your spoken word works will stalk you and torture you for a period of weeks. After refusing to sign any more autographs, the fan will kill you.

I'm thinkin' the dragon thing may have something to do with the length of life ... neh?
a little concerning here ... LOL  Huh

<laughter>

IP Logged

Lightcudder
Colonel

Trust no one.

Reply #5 - Jun 6th, 2010 at 4:26pm
Print Post  
At least you get longer than I do. 64.... Sod it. so many men, so little time. Wink

Snerk -- what a very descriptive word! Shocked

we don't have deserts here.....unless you count the sand dunes in Blackpool? and what  is a coyote? will a Labrador do instead?
MEscaline...can I replace that with Single malt whisky..... Got  areally nice bottle of Laphroaig open at the moment! Grin

I need some air.
IP Logged

dragon
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jun 6th, 2010 at 5:17pm
Print Post  
LOL. Coyote is a well known figure from Native American mythology. He's a trickster. Wild. Smaller than a wolf, larger than a fox.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Canis_latrans.jpg actually canine rather than lupine or vulpine. Somewhat solitary rather than running in packs. I've got a couple of dogs that look like they might be crosses. Of course, I've got a couple that look like dingoes too ... LOL Smiley Southern NM has both coyotes and mescaline (which is a derivative of the peyote plant and is used in native american religious rituals here about) see, font of useless info <g>

Like I said, sounds far more like something that could happen to me than you. <snerk>

d Tongue

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Add Poll Send Topic