SHADO
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

News:
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Add Poll Send Topic
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Fresh Coffee! (Read 7406 times)
Matt
Colonel

Everyone at SHADO drinks
coffee!

Fresh Coffee!
May 30th, 2010 at 2:32pm
Print Post  
Hey gang!

Fresh coffee is being served at my house!  Smiley One of these days maybe Ginny will show up wanting a cup (Yeah, right!) my heart be still!  Wink

Okay, back to work with Best Friends!  Cool

Matt

What do you mean, we're out of coffee!
IP Logged

Lightcudder
Colonel

Trust no one.

Re: Fresh Coffee!
Reply #1 - May 30th, 2010 at 3:13pm
Print Post  
Fresh Coffee?? I'll bring chocolate muffins!  Except I have to battle on with AfterMath which is slowly dying a death. Writer's Block? Nah..... Marshmallow mind more like.
Actually, I only drink coffee at work.. I'll have tea if you don't mind! Grin

There are not enough hours in the day to do everything. and I'm babysittting tonight from 6 until 12.00 and unless I can get onto the internet I'll be all isolated!!
Still, I might just get some stories/reviews done!! _ Oh yes, and some beta-ing of Soul Mates!
Louise!

I need some air.
IP Logged

Matt
Colonel

Everyone at SHADO drinks
coffee!

Reply #2 - May 30th, 2010 at 3:26pm
Print Post  
I love chocolate muffins! I have plenty of tea! Earl Grey, Darjeeling, Mint, Green tea, Herb tea, and even decaff. That's all Sue drinks.  Smiley

I'm getting to the real exciting part of Best Friends! I hope this pulls together quick!  Grin

Take care,
Matt  Smiley

IP Logged

Neesierie
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 31st, 2010 at 1:47am
Print Post  
Not a coffee drinker.  (Unless they ever make it taste like the beans smell.)  But herb tea would be great!  And muffins sound good too.  Thanks for the invite!  (BTW, does Sue mind you crowding up the house with a bunch of wacko UFO fanatics?)   Grin

Yours,
Denise

IP Logged

Matt
Colonel

Everyone at SHADO drinks
coffee!

Reply #4 - May 31st, 2010 at 3:23am
Print Post  
Sue and I don't exactly work on all thrusters so it should be fun. Smiley

She has never seen or shown interest in UFO but she did enjoy Babylon 5! Lots of romance in that series too! Smiley

Yes we have herb tea! Smiley

Take care,
Matt Smiley

IP Logged

Neesierie
Ex Member

Reply #5 - May 31st, 2010 at 4:16am
Print Post  
That's great!  I really enjoy hanging out with crazy people!  (Fun crazy, not scary crazy, you understand.)  I'll be there as soon as I can!  Grin

IP Logged

Lightcudder
Colonel

Trust no one.

Reply #6 - May 31st, 2010 at 11:04am
Print Post  
I liked Babylon 5... one of my daughters has the series on DVD..
  I'm crazy as well... not sure if fun crazy or scary crazy... put the kettle on Matt. I like ordinary tea please, but I'll bring chocolate muffins or fresh coconut cake!
I spent at least 45mins this moring frantically trying to get my pic of The Man up on the art site. it was a real real hassle. I'm  not sure if it's actually  worth it, as I have to link to my web site .
There are times when I don't like computers.
Oh yes...
#Why is it that I followed Deborahs instructions to the letter for posting ToC's and mine come out differently from yours? Do you know something that I don't know? (I Thimnk it's an AMerican conspiracy!)

BBC Radio 7 has a Philip Marlow programme 'The Lady in the Lake'  with Ed Bishop narrating. i'm going to try to download it onto my Ipod.. not sure how to yet, as it isn't a podcast.. but I'll give it a try. if the story is any good I might actually buy the audio book. Ed had a fabulous voice.  Drooling smiley needed here!
Perhaps we should have a smiley that we use for drooling?

Louise! still crazy after all these years!

I need some air.
IP Logged

Neesierie
Ex Member

Reply #7 - May 31st, 2010 at 1:51pm
Print Post  
Sweetie,
You're definitely FUN crazy!  Cheesy  Believe me, I've met the other kind -- and they're no fun at all!  I'm so sorry you had trouble putting up your pic, but I'm so glad you made the effort.  He's -- ooh! -- wonderful!!!!  Kiss  Here, have some tea and you'll feel better in no time!
Denise  Cool

IP Logged

Matt
Colonel

Everyone at SHADO drinks
coffee!

Reply #8 - May 31st, 2010 at 2:19pm
Print Post  
Crazy isn't required but it does help! Smiley Babylon 5 was very cool! I have the DVD sets as well.

Louise I'll send you an email on how I create the hyperlinks! It took me more than a few time to get it right! Wink

Being a guy it's hard to really appreciate to Ed picture the way both of you can. But it does fit well into the scene I have planned for Lines of Communications. Picture Ed and Ginny walking down a moonlight beach at midnight on the third night of their honeymoon, on a remote island with no one around and they are wearing nothing but.....Oh never mind. You get the idea! Smiley

(Matt makes a very quick exit, stage left!) Grin

IP Logged

Neesierie
Ex Member

Reply #9 - May 31st, 2010 at 2:33pm
Print Post  
Ooh-la-la!  Shocked  More, please!

IP Logged

Matt
Colonel

Everyone at SHADO drinks
coffee!

Reply #10 - May 31st, 2010 at 2:44pm
Print Post  
I knew that would get your attention Denise!  Smiley Well let me give you another tidbit. just prior to this she had beat him in a game of chess! and one of them is carrying a blanket. And Ginny has an impish grin on her face!

How is your imagination working today? Grin

I hope Louise reads the board before she checks her email, otherwise it won't make sense.  Undecided

Matt Grin

IP Logged

Lightcudder
Colonel

Trust no one.

Reply #11 - May 31st, 2010 at 3:30pm
Print Post  
HuH?   Huh Blanket? chess? ToC's....
Thanks Matt.. I finally got it sorted out.  Not the chess or blanket ( what kind of blanket?  wool, checked, baby!  :Smiley) but the ToC.
Coffee at mine next.
My imagination is working overtime now... don't exit stage left Matt...I'm waiting there in the wings! Grin

LtCdr!

I need some air.
IP Logged

Matt
Colonel

Everyone at SHADO drinks
coffee!

Reply #12 - May 31st, 2010 at 3:51pm
Print Post  
That's the part that I found fun about pairing Ginny and Ed, they can connect at multiple levels! Emotion, intellect, physical all kinds of fun! Smiley

I saw that the formatting worked for you, great!

The'll be more on Lines of Communications, not to worry. I'll continue that later this week. I'm almost done with Best Friends, I hope to have it finished today! Right now I'm cleanning up the first part of chapter 5 seeing that I was half asleep when I wrote it. Embarrassed

The blanket is something very soft!  Grin

Now I have to see if Seagull X-ray can land at T.F. Green so I can fly over for coffee! Smiley

Matt Smiley

IP Logged

Lightcudder
Colonel

Trust no one.

Reply #13 - May 31st, 2010 at 5:29pm
Print Post  
I have not even started on Lines of Communication.... or my Writer story. I spent last night babysitting  but did manage to watch the first episode of Spartacus... extremely bloody and violent... Gladiator with more gore.
Andy WHitfield could be a great Ed Straker...fantastic eyes!!!! ( and other bits , Denise!)
  Shocked

I need some air.
IP Logged

MkIXHawk
Captain

We need to defend ourselves...

Reply #14 - Jun 4th, 2010 at 8:58pm
Print Post  
Matt wrote on May 31st, 2010 at 2:19pm:
Being a guy it's hard to really appreciate to Ed picture the way both of you can.

Hear Hear - I'm also burdened with trying to make some sort of sense of that crazy mixed-up girl, that he's married to - the story I'm writing is contemporary with 'Confetti-Check A-OK' and 'The Long Sleep'

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Add Poll Send Topic