SHADO
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

News:
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]  Add Poll Send Topic
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Re: What do you want to see in the new film? (Read 30857 times)
Steve Gerard
Recruit

Re: What do you want to see in the new film?
Reply #120 - Jan 26th, 2013 at 12:26am
Print Post  
I am optimistic again that 2013 will see production of the UFO film happen. Undecided

IP Logged

Matt
Colonel

Everyone at SHADO drinks
coffee!

Reply #121 - Jan 26th, 2013 at 4:39pm
Print Post  
It certainly would be nice to see them "get 'er done." Cheesy

I know they will produce their own take on the original series, I just hope it does justice to the same.

Hope things are well in your corner of the world, Steve.

Matt

What do you mean, we're out of coffee!
IP Logged

Steve Gerard
Recruit

Reply #122 - Feb 3rd, 2014 at 7:33pm
Print Post  
When a UFO film is made I want to see it based in the UK and SHADO operating from a bunker at HS as in the original series.  Cool

IP Logged

Citlalyani
Recruit

UFO Rocks!

Reply #123 - Apr 5th, 2014 at 10:04pm
Print Post  
Will this movie be set in Straker's time? If soi, Straker and Foster etc will have to be found new actors. And with modern CGI many effects can be much more realistic.

And they will have to decide on such things as the size of a spinner UFO.

IP Logged

Citlalyani
Recruit

UFO Rocks!

Reply #124 - Apr 6th, 2014 at 4:42pm
Print Post  
Contact with the aliens, and Earth learns from them how to fly faster than light and make interstellar spacecraft.

IP Logged

hqoperationsrecruit.
Recruit

UFO inspires me to write.

Reply #125 - Apr 30th, 2015 at 5:58pm
Print Post  
I was looking at all the comments could we fans of u.f.o. get permission to make a good quality fan film of u.f.o.

As to an actual film now its 2015 and the original cast and creators are sadley no longer with us Could Micheal J Straczynski -BABYLON5 Help get a u.f.o. movie or trilogy started? 

Could we cgi real actors so we could have believable cgi copies of the original actors as a tribute to them all?

If not I agree Rhys Ifans seems to be a good actor choice for Straker.

Any film would have to stay true to the original but without any plot holes and have better uniforms. Make it realistic for the present day but with all the angst subtle humour and moral dilemas the original series had. realistic space scenes(hubbles deep field telescope and other such advances since the 1970's would be really good in any remake. the possibilities for acurate and interesting science in any remake are mind boggeling.
develop the characters who had not been developed in the original series as well. All shados characters are important and the mix of them added depth to the series.
what does anyone else think??

IP Logged

Shado Philippines
Recruit

UFO Rocks!

Reply #126 - Sep 12th, 2015 at 1:30pm
Print Post  
I see many challenges for a movie. I think it might be better to try for a television based movie and get a larger fan base then try for another series or a big screen movie.

Of course, the sets will be expensive along with the special effects so it may beyond the budget for a TV based movie production. I am a novice so what do I know?

My only hope is that they will preserve the moon base costumes with the purple wigs! Cheesy

Shado Philippines
Jungle Patrol Division

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 
Add Poll Send Topic