SHADO
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

News:
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send Topic
Normal Topic SHADO Timeline (Read 1196 times)
Matt
Colonel

Everyone at SHADO drinks
coffee!

SHADO Timeline
Mar 8th, 2018 at 7:24pm
Print Post  
Hello all,

I've been thinking about a new story, and in the process, I needed to update my time line. This is a document I use to place events from my stories, as well as the series, in chronological order.

The major changes I made are pre-SHADO events. The new time line can be found here. http://www.ka1bqp.org/story-timeline.html This link will bring up a SCRIB document, as well as a download link to an EXCEL spreadsheet. Events in RED are specifically mentioned in the series. The timing is my best guess based on things mentioned in the series. Events in BLUE are conjecture on my part.

Feel free to use this as a reference if you like.

Matt

What do you mean, we're out of coffee!
IP Logged

Matt
Colonel

Everyone at SHADO drinks
coffee!

Re: SHADO Timeline
Reply #1 - Mar 9th, 2018 at 1:16pm
Print Post  
This is still a work in progress, I will probably be making a few tweaks to bring this in line with the speculative bios in the SHADO Library. The updated file and information will be available at the link above.

Deb, I noticed you did a bio for Alec and Paul. Nice! I guess I missed those somehow.

It's obvious my next story will take place before SHADO becomes fully operational. A lot of things had to happen in this time period, and it's loaded with plot bunnies.

Matt

What do you mean, we're out of coffee!
IP Logged

SnowLeopard
Captain

Where do they come from?
What do they want?

Re: SHADO Timeline
Reply #2 - Aug 4th, 2018 at 10:06am
Print Post  
Thanks for that, Matt, it'll be very useful for chasing a few bunnies of my own!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic