SHADO
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

News:
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Add Poll Send Topic
Normal Topic The Brotherhood (Read 2508 times)
DebbieJ
Captain

Foster Forever!

The Brotherhood
Apr 25th, 2017 at 1:24am
Print Post  
Yaaaay! It's up! It's up! Great work, SnowLeopard! I think this will give a different insight now as to how Ed's character is going to relate to Paul's from now on. You've also given us new characters to intrigue us. With more questions than answers to boggle our minds with, hopefully, more to come. I hope everyone likes this story as much as I've enjoyed it.

IP Logged

SnowLeopard
Captain

Where do they come from?
What do they want?

Re: The Brotherhood
Reply #1 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 9:39am
Print Post  
Yay, yay, and thrice yay!! Thanks, Librarian!

Ed and Paul... yes indeed. I will have to think hard about that, for the follow-up. Lots of ways it could go, not all of them good (of course  Wink  )

IP Logged

DebbieJ
Captain

Foster Forever!

Reply #2 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 11:50am
Print Post  
Not all of them good, eh? (Chuckles). Mmmmmm, what evil plots are you weaving now? LOL! Looking forward to the next story.

IP Logged

SnowLeopard
Captain

Where do they come from?
What do they want?

Reply #3 - Apr 26th, 2017 at 1:15pm
Print Post  
Evil chuckle.. You don't really think I'd go easy on those two, do you Cheesy

I must now thank our noble Librarian for a couple of (very) last-minute adjustments!

IP Logged

DebbieJ
Captain

Foster Forever!

Reply #4 - Apr 26th, 2017 at 4:27pm
Print Post  
And now you have me very intrigued by that response, SnowLeopard.

IP Logged

SnowLeopard
Captain

Where do they come from?
What do they want?

Reply #5 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 7:51am
Print Post  
ATM it's just a few ideas floating around in my cranium… but conflict is always intereting. What kind of conflict, though, is the question. I think James L. is happy enough for the moment. But friend Gimen (aka Lackland) may try a few things. And then there's Johnny, as you suggested a while ago…

IP Logged

DebbieJ
Captain

Foster Forever!

Reply #6 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 5:00pm
Print Post  
Yes you can create conflict in many directions. And I nearly forgot my suggestion about Johnny. That one would really be a tough decision for Ed... or perhaps not depending.

IP Logged

SnowLeopard
Captain

Where do they come from?
What do they want?

Reply #7 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 6:15am
Print Post  
Thing is, I want to avoid any situation of the 'I am your father' type, or have Johnny morph into an assassin and kill his dad or his uncle. That sort of thing has been done to death (sorry!!). But there are other possibilities - such as the 'which one do I save' or 'I think Paul's been zommed' for example. Then there's the point that Paul now knows something happened to Johnny and he's going to investigate, possibly ending up feeling very hostile towards Alec for his own part in it.

Hmm. Gotta do something, those bunnies are breeding!!

IP Logged

DebbieJ
Captain

Foster Forever!

Reply #8 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 12:15pm
Print Post  
I know this is a stretch but it's sci fi. If you would have Paul confront Johnny, let's say Johnny is about to kill Ed, and somehow Paul reaches that part of Johnny and makes him come either back to normal or not kill his father. But actually I like the decision for Ed to be stuck between *which one do I save*. Mmmmm, Paul being zommed, oh my! LOL! Yup! Lots of bunnies breeding away, SnowLeopard. Have fun!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Add Poll Send Topic
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ LinkedIn reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo