SHADO
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

News:
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Add Poll Send Topic
Normal Topic Taxi Driver Pooch style (Read 1540 times)
Moo
Captain

UFO Rocks!

Re: Taxi Driver Pooch style
Reply #1 - Jan 23rd, 2017 at 2:13am
Print Post  
There are certainly worse things that retriever could be doing with his stuffed pal. Yup. He was talkin to you...

Moo

IP Logged

Write Rat
Major

Straker and his coffee.

Reply #2 - Jan 23rd, 2017 at 4:07am
Print Post  
Moo wrote on Jan 23rd, 2017 at 2:13am:
There are certainly worse things that retriever could be doing with his stuffed pal. Yup. He was talkin to you...

Moo

Tsk tsk. I had no idea that bovines were so perverted. No wonder (no pun intended ) Straker had your relatives made into chairs. I think your uncle is on the floor near his globe lamp. Straker had the moral responsiblity seat (no pun intended) to stop the perversion before it spread like a strain of bacteria. (no pun intended)

That reminds me, Amelia and I used to play a text based game as Straker. One of the GM's liked UFO. Everyone had a communicator so you could say things that everyone would hear. He and I had a conversation using all 26 of the episode titles. It was great fun. At one point during a mystery I was talking to the police chief, played by him. He whispered to me 'Commander, I work for you in Shado.'   Now they knew Amelia and I were good at improvisation and role play so they'd hit me with things like that. For instance, both Gay Ellis and Paul Foster showed up one day. I also did weddings for couples now and then. I did one wedding (in my dress blues complete with medals bought from the merchants that showed up sometimes). Right after the wedding I got arrested for murder. (the GM's never prewarned me they'd put me in situations like that to make me role play.
Sadly the tone of the game changed from mystery based to p vs p among other problems and I left. I have better clothes there than I have in real life. Undecided Cheesy
ED

IP Logged

Moo
Captain

UFO Rocks!

Reply #3 - Jan 23rd, 2017 at 4:16am
Print Post  
My fancy dress stuff is all leather - but of course, it's attached...

I used to play space conquest games back in the mid 70's when they were NOT popular. My buddies would usually gang up on me and shoot away my weapons and life support. My course of action was always 'ramming speed!' I took all of them out at one time or another while they laughed at crippling my ship. Said it was my Viking heritage coming out. Another good memory...

Moo

IP Logged

Write Rat
Major

Straker and his coffee.

Reply #4 - Jan 23rd, 2017 at 4:32am
Print Post  
Ed forgot to say that the gms (game masters) didn't realize that 2 people were being Straker. Afterwards we got to know some of them. We had one visit us once. The game prohibited anyone from being a known character; but we didn't know it. The gms made an exception for Ed because he played Straker well.  Ed had the advantage that I'd write stuff for him but he improvised too.  He took it seriously.
One gm hee hee yep Ed forgot this but I remember it. The gm came into his locker room (all text) as Ed was changing clothes and he yelped LOL. She asked him if he was Straker from UFO. He said nobody is supposed to know that! He said you do know you walked in on me while I'm nude? She laughed.
The gm that visited us said one of the reasons they'd do that was because in general he kidded around. I'd done a backstory on why he was there. The gm said he made people laugh but in the mysteries he was dead serious. So they recognized that. He investigated a serial killer as part of a plot. I was just so spazzed because I'd see what I wrote be acted out. So much like having a screenplay. a textplay? lol acted out.

Ed even was angry because  sometimes they'd make him do things he didn't feel suited Straker and he'd argue with them over it. They never had that happen before.
So many fun memories some bad ones too.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Add Poll Send Topic